Thursday, July 26, 2012

curly hair 101


You know that feeling you get when you buy a hair product and it just doesn't deliver? I've felt that way... a lot. I have super curly hair, like, ringlet curls. It's tough to find products that deliver on their promises. You name it, I've probably tried it. Frizz tamers, smoothing heat treatments and shine serums. Truth is, many drugstore and high-end products fall flat.

Recently though, I feel like I've nailed my hair routine. I found the perfect combination of products that leave my hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable. At the same time, I feel like everything is staying in place. Here is the winning combo:

1. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo
2. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Conditioner
3. Moroccan Oil Curl Defining Cream
4. Tresemme Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse

Keep on clickin' to see what my curls look like when they're tamed and under control!


1 comment: