- As mentioned, a little product goes a long way. I'd estimate that the jar will last through the year.
- I've seen a small difference in my under eye area. The skin feels moisturized and soft when I use the cream consistently.
- The treatment is made for people with sensitive skin. The key ingredients are avocado oil, beta-carotene (antioxidant found in carrots) and shea butter.
- I've found that makeup goes on easily over the cream if you choose to use it in the a.m.
- It's fragrance free!
- It stays put. You don't have to worry about the product migrating into your eyes. Plus, the cream is meant to be applied to the orbital bone (photos above), so it stays far enough away from the delicate areas of the eye.
- The cream is a little thick for my liking. However, I learned a trick at Kiehl's. You can warm the cream up by rubbing it between your fingers. It melts the lotion into a thinner consistency.
- As mentioned, this product doesn't erase wrinkles or diminish fine lines. If you're looking for something with anti-aging properties, this isn't the best choice.