Wednesday, May 30, 2012

time for toes

feet first

I officially pushed my favorite boots to the back of my closet last weekend. Strappy sandals, sky-high wedges and colorful flats have prime placement these days. And you know what that means. Time for a pedicure... at home, of course!

It's always a good idea to start with a rough body scrub to remove dry skin from your feet. Follow up with a yummy-smelling foot lotion to lock in moisture. Before you pick out a polish, make sure your nails are filed down and even — sidenote: how cute is this nail file?!

The hardest decision? Picking out the perfect polish! I never match my finger and toenail polish, but that's just a personal preference. Two of my favorite summer shades are Ratin Jot by NARS (part of their partnership with Thakoon!) and Action by essie.

What color are you painting your toes this summer? Leave me a comment :)

2 comments:

  1. hot, electric pink - as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Thakoon for Nars polishes - the colors are awesome! I think my favorite is the bright yellow saffron one, but this pinkish shade is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete