Monday, April 9, 2012

summer scents


I love the way scents can evoke rich memories. We tie moments in time to smells, whether it be a special perfume or the smell of cookies baking in the oven. And if you close your eyes, only for a second, you might just feel like you're traveling through time. 

I decided to pick up a brand new perfume this weekend. After what seemed like hours, my nose kept coming back to Chloe, a designer scent I've always wanted to try. The notes include pink peonies, freesia, and lychee. I can't wait to make new memories with this lovely summer scent. In favor of change, I wanted to share two other perfumes I'll be wearing all summer long. Leave a comment below and tell me what your signature scent is.

a. Jil Sander Eve: My parents gave me this perfume as a gift from Paris, France. Knowing that the overseas parcel was picked with special care, I reserve this scent for special occasions. The notes include grapefruit, wild rose, cashmere, and patchouli.

b. Chloe: I've only gotten the chance to wear this new perfume once, but I love it so far. A spritz on my pulse and neck is the perfect touch.

c. Philosophy Falling In Love: This is one of those everyday perfumes that you can't help but love. It's sweet and fresh, with notes of vanilla, jasmine, and lily of the valley. I wear it to work and on the weekends for a quick pick-me-up.



No comments:

Post a Comment