Friday, March 23, 2012

what's in my shower?

 
Because it's always interesting to see what other people have in their showers: 

a. the body shop banana shampoo. Both the shampoo and conditioner are super banana-y, so beware! I don't mind the smell of bananas, so it's fine by me. I use the combo together every other time I wash my hair. They both provide a lot of shine and moisture, so it's best to use in moderation.
b. the body shop banana conditioner.
c. tresemme moisture rich conditioner. I used to buy the same conditioner over and over again, until I found out that it's best to switch up brands often. There's no particular reason behind this purchase — I just like having a second option on hand.
d. crabtree & evelyn avacado, olive & basil shower gel. I'm so used to floral and fruity body washes that I really didn't think I would like this. It's a totally luxurious wash that smells so good! Plus, it's packed with moisture.
e. biore pore unclogging scrub. Because this face wash is a scrub, I only use it once a week. On most days, I use this gentle wash.
f. homemade coffee sugar scrub. Mmmm... Coffee! Enough said.

What's in your shower this month? Leave a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Victoria's Secret So Sexy shampoo & conditioner is always in my shower (most amazing scent ever), plus cocoa scrub!

    ReplyDelete