Friday, March 16, 2012

have a beautiful birthday

Back in high school, my friend Frances would call and say, "Meet me at Target." She'd hang up just a second later, as soon as she knew I'd heard her. We'd haul ourselves over to Target and head straight for the beauty aisles. We were usually looking for a new hair color to try in her locks or hunting down that impossible-to-find new color from OPI.

It's Frances' birthday this weekend (tomorrow!) and I'm so sad I won't be able to spend it with her. On a recent trip to Target, I couldn't help but think of her. As a gift, I picked out some practical (makeup removing Q-Tips) and totally impractical (eyeshadow shaped like the British flag) beauty products for her to try. Happy birthday, Franny! xo

2 comments:

  1. Aww! This is such a sweet/thoughtful b-day present. I bet Franny will love it. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! (and love Franny!)

    I have never seen makeup removing q-tips! Do they work well??

    ReplyDelete