Friday, March 2, 2012

from this... to that: makeup drawer edition

I like to think all my toiletries and products are neatly tucked away in my bathroom drawers and under the sink. But that's not always a reality. I yanked on a drawer only to find it was stuck on a lipstick tube that somehow climbed behind it. Upon further inspection, I realized that was the least of my problems. I decided to pull everything out and unleash my OCD. ^ before and after

First stop: Target. I found these little red bins (5-inch by 5-inch) in the dollar section and grabbed four. I also picked up a can of gold spray paint for a quick DIY project:

After the bins were completely dry, I organized my products into five sections. Voila!


2 comments:

  1. I'd very much love it if you could unleash your OCD all over my apartment, but specifically my bathroom as you did yours. Love the way you organize your products by type! Have you ever thought about opening a Container Store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great idea spray painting them gold! I always find inexpensive containers that I know who do wonders for the mess I have on my dresser and in my drawers, but I NEVER like the colors. I am going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete