By way of pinterest, I found this easy-enough honey and olive oil hair mask. I had both ingredients so I gave it a shot. I would definitely try this again!
4 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. honey
(cut in half for shorter hair)
1. warm olive oil in a microwave safe dish for 20 seconds.
2. add honey to the bowl (tip: use the same tablespoon without washing between additions — the honey slides right off the spoon).
3. stir! oil doesn't like mixing with honey, so it may require a little muscle.
4. wet your hair (don't shampoo yet!) and coat with the honey/oil mixture.
5. let sit for 15 minutes, rinse twice and condition.