Wednesday, February 29, 2012

february favorites

February was a good month. Valentine's Day happens to be one of my all-time favorite holidays (just behind Christmas), so all 29 days were filled with giddy feelings. I especially love those first 14 days when stores carve out sections of heart-covered goodies and sentimental cards. 

If I had to pick my favorite beauty products of the month, these would be them. It's a combination of old loves and new obsessions. The cotton candy-colored blush (in the color Katie) was definitely my favorite, though. It adds just a hint of color to my already flushed cheeks. I was pleasantly surprised by its built-in brightening abilities, too! I'm on the hunt for more pastely products, so let me know if you have any suggestions. 

Thanks for reading! I hope your February was just as wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. What a coincidence. Valentine's Day is also one of my all-time favorite holidays. That blush looks pretty! Would it be appropriate for azn skin?

    ReplyDelete