Monday, February 20, 2012

the beauty bag that lives in my car

Whether I'm going out after work or running to a daytime event, I keep this mini makeup bag handy for a quick touch up on the go. It lives in the glove box in my car, nestled next to my GPS unit. All eight products are tried and true favorites that quickly refresh my look, no matter where I'm going.

a. Bobbi Brown Day to Night Warm Eye Palette
b. Lancome Rouge in Love in Corail in Love
c. Bobby pins
d. Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes
e. Dove Go Fresh deodorant travel size
f. Maybelline Great Lash mascara
g. Makeup For Ever full cover concealer
h. Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Como

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I'm curious about the Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten product... how do you use that?

    Also, what if you live in a place like NYC and don't own a car? I would be interested in seeing the beauty essentials you carry around in your purse if you live in a pedestrian city.

    Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete